Whitworth Home Page > Athletic Training > Scholarships >
The Dewaine and Bertha Moore Scholarship
Application Form (PDF)
- Student must be a full-time, full-fee-paying matriculated day student.
- Student must be in good academic standing per Educational Review Board.
- Student must be admitted and enrolled in the athletic training program at Whitworth.
- “ “ have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- “ “ be a junior or senior.
- Financial need is not a consideration.
- Student must display enthusiasm, leadership and dedication to the athletic training program. S/he must have a strong commitment to integrating Christian faith and service into the athletic training profession as shown by extracurricular involvement.
- Applicant must display excellence in clinical application, as determined by the athletic training faculty and staff
- Student must be pursuing a well-rounded education, as shown through activities and other academic interests on campus or in the community.
This scholarship is an add-on to the student’s financial-aid award.