Whitworth Home Page > Honors Program >
Benefits of the Program
- New courses designed especially for the program
- Smaller courses
- Opportunities for individual or small-group research or creative projects
- Opportunities to attend regional conferences
- Service opportunities for the campus and for the community
- Special study-abroad and international-internship programs available through IES (go to www.IESabroad.com for more information)
- Special regional internships available through Whitworth alums.
- Special professional mentoring available with Whitworth alums.
- Advising available for upper-division, graduate school, and professional school fellowships.
- Peer mentoring (Pirate Peers) for incoming honors first-year students
- Priority registration for honors courses.
- Social events for honors students.