Whitworth Home Page > Pre-Professional Health Studies > Pre-Medicine >
Recent graduates include:
- Munir Tanas, a pathologist with the Cleveland Clinic Foundation and postdoctoral
research fellow at the Cleveland Clinic's Lerner Research Institute.
- Chase Williams, a surgical resident at Virginia Mason Medical Center, in Seattle.
- Jordan Sand, who earned a $300,000 scholarship from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation to complete a medical degree and a master's in public health at the
University of Washington.
- Kristin Satterfield, who earned a Ph.D. in pharmaceutics and pharmaceutical chemistry from the University of Utah and now is enrolled in the medical school there.
- Taryn Clark, who is enrolled at Cornell University's medical school. She also is co-founder of the university's Weill Cornell Center for Human Rights, a clinic that provides free medical and psych evaluations for people seeking asylum in the U.S. based on claims of torture in their home countries.