Home > Student Accounting Services >
Billing Information Form
By now you have registered for the coming term, and your financial aid package is in place. You are now ready to complete your Billing Information Form. Please be sure to complete this form by Aug. 2, 2013.
If you are sending a payment for the semester or paying your balance due online, this payment is also due by Aug. 2.
If you are mailing a payment, please send it to Student Accounting Services, Whitworth University, 300 W. Hawthorne Rd., Spokane, WA 99251. Be sure to include your name and I.D. number on your check.
You will need some specific information to complete your Billing Information Form. You may want to print this page for easy reference:
You will need your network username and password (this is the same username and password you use when using any of the computer labs on campus). If you have lost or forgotten your network password, click here to reset it or call the Whitworth Help Desk at 509.777.3911. If you are new to Whitworth, your username will be the first letter of your first name followed by your last name and graduation date. Example: Joan Smith: jsmith17. Your first password is always set to your student I.D. number followed by a dash and the first letter of your first name. Example: 1234567-j.
- All students: Before entering the billing form:
- Depending on your payment method, you may need banking or credit card information.
- Have Federal Parent or Alternative Loan information available, if applicable:
- Loan applicant's name/relationship
- Date of application
- Amount of loan
- If you will have a financial aid refund after all the tuition and fees are paid and you wish to obtain your refund via direct deposit to a checking or savings account, please provide your bank account information.
- You will be asked to provide the name(s)/relationship(s) of anyone you wish to authorize to have access to your account information.
- If you plan to bring a car to campus, you must provide its license-plate number, make and model. You can register your car either through the e-packet or via the link below. The cost is $45. Cars that are not registered are subject to car citations and fines.
You are now ready to begin:
- Click here to enter the Billing Information Form.
- Enter your network username and password (the username and password mentioned above).
- Complete all sections. Note: You can save your work and quit at any time, returning later to resume and complete the process.
- Click "Submit" upon completion of all required information.
Important links you may need as you complete your e-packet:
Other Important Links:
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us the following numbers/e-mail addresses:
For long distance, please call 800.535.4668 and follow the menu options.