Whitworth Home Page > Facilities Services >
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the services
provided by the Whitworth Facilities Services Department. Unless otherwise indicated, please submit a work order or contact us at 509.777.3254 or email@example.com to request any of these services.
Remodels, significant building improvements, change-of-use or other complex projects requiring estimates and/or additional levels of approval should be requested initially through the Facilities Services Project Request Form.
Although most minor repairs and building or campus infrastructure are operating costs of facilities services, some requests are considered department-specifc; others require additional project funding. Please see our Funding Sources page for additional guidelines on what constitutes a department or project request.
- Custodial services in all areas (except dorm rooms)
- General building maintenance and repair
- Electrical and lighting maintenance and installation
- Plumbing maintenance and installation
- Heating and air conditioning maintenance and installation
- Furniture and equipment repairs (for replacement furniture, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carpet cleaning, repair and replacement
- Lock repair and installation
- Nameplates and wall signage (use order form here)
- Lawncare and irrigation (see Activity Areas map for event support)
- Snow and ice removal
- Campus wayfinding and road signage
- Forestry management
- Road, parking lot and sidewalk maintenance
- Waste collection
Services NOT provided by Facilities Services