Whitworth’s Net Price Calculator was developed to help dependent students and
their families plan for educational costs at Whitworth University. Whitworth
is committed to providing students with the most current information in terms
of costs and resources. (As students view net price calculators, they
should be aware that not all schools present current cost information and
therefore students need to account for this when making net price comparisons.)
The estimation process will take approximately 12 minutes to complete.
To generate a financial aid calculation, it will be helpful to have the items below:
- Student and parent 2013 income tax returns or estimated income information
- Earning statements (W2 forms, recent paycheck stubs)
- Current asset information
- Student's high school GPA and standardized test scores (SAT/ACT) if available
Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be eligible for, and receive, an actual financial aid award that includes federal grant, loan, or work study assistance.
* I acknowledge that the estimate provided using this calculator does not represent a final determination,
or actual award, of financial assistance, or a final net price. Estimates are not binding
and are based on the accuracy of information provided.