Home > Telecommunication Services > 7960 IP Phone >
7960 IP Phone: Placing Conference Calls
- During a call, (the first call is placed as a regular call) press the More soft key and then the Confrn soft key. This will automatically select a new line and place the other party on hold.
- Place a call to another person on or off campus. Remember to dial 9 for off campus and 9,1 for long distance. You will be prompted for long distance access and PIN on each long distance call.
- The maximum number of participants on a call is 8.
- To end a conference call, all but one party must hang up. Once the conference call initiator disconnects, no new conferees can be added.
- When placed on hold, other parties cannot hear you but you will be able to hear them.
- When on a speakerphone you can "mute." The parties will not be able to hear you.
- In a Trnsfer all parties will be transferred.