Home > Telecommunication Services > 7960 IP Phone >
7960 IP Phone: Placing a Call on Hold
- Press the Directories button.
- Use the scroll key to select the desired call history option: Missed
Calls, Received Calls or Placed Calls.
- Press the Select soft key to display the call history list.
- If desired, press the Dial soft key to speed dial a number from the
call history list.
Note: You may need to use the EditDial soft key to add digits
to or delete digits from the front of the number. For example: To edit
a long distance call, add "91" to the front of the number. If a local
call is recorded as a 10-digit number you will need to delete the 50
from the 509 area code, leaving the 9 for outside access).
- When you are finished, press the Exit soft key twice to exit
the Directory menu.