- Keith Beebe (Theology): The McCulloch Examinations of the Cambuslang Revival (1742): A Critical Edition, Scottish History Society (forthcoming).
- Anthony Clark (History): China's Saints: Catholic Martyrdom During the Qing (1644-1911), Lehigh University Press/Rowman & Littlefield.
- Brent Edstrom (Music): Arranger, Modern Jazz Quartet-Jazz Piano Series, Vol. 18; contributing arranger, Antonio Carlos Jobim: Jazz Piano Solos Series, Vol. 17; Hal Leonard Publishing.
- James Edwards, '67 (Theology): Commentary on the Gospel of Luke, Pillar New Testament Commentary Series, Eerdmans Publishing Company (forthcoming).
- Dan Keberle (Music): "Bill's Blues" and "The LK Shuffle," compositions for 17-piece jazz ensemble, University of Northern Colorado Jazz Press.
- Roger Mohrlang (Theology): Paul and His Life-Transforming Message: A Concise Introduction, Wipf and Stock (forthcoming).
- Patrick Van Inwegen (Political Science): Understanding Revolution, Lynne Rienner Publishers.
- Lawrence Burnley (History, Intercultural Relations): Review of The Souls of W.E.B. Du Bois: New Essays and Reflections, Journal of African American History.
- Nathan King (Philosophy): "Disagreement: What's the Problem? OR A Good Peer Is Hard to Find," Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- Laurie Lamon, '78 (English): Poems, "Babble"; "This Poem Doesn't Care That It Isn't a Sonnet"; "Pain Thinks of Black"; "Pain Thinks of Still Life"; Willow Springs.
- Alan Mikkelson, '03 (Communication Studies): Co-author, "The Differential Use of Relational Maintenance Behaviors in Adult Sibling Relationships," Communication Studies.
- Jerry Sittser (Theology): "The History of Christian Spirituality," Dictionary of Christian Spirituality; "The Desert Fathers and Mothers," A Guide to Christian Spiritual Classics (forthcoming).
- Julia Stronks (Political Science): "If a Calvinist Had Coffee with a Feminist," Pro Rege.
- John Yoder (Political Science): "Elections as a Stress Test of Democratization in Post-Conflict Societies: Liberia, Sierra Leone and Congo," Development and Democracy in Post-War African Nations (forthcoming).