Home > E-Catalog >
How to Get Started Using VA Benefits
To begin using your VA benefits with Whitworth University, you will need to complete the following:
- Complete admission process.
- Declare a program of study.
- Enroll into one or more Whitworth University courses.
- Complete all necessary VA paperwork.
Or, if you are a dependent of a veteran, click here:
- If you have already applied for your VA benefits, and if you're a transferring or returning student, please contact the registrar's office for instructions regarding the form that you