Whitworth Home Page > Registrar's Office >
Transcript Order Service
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Whitworth University Registrar's Office will be without electrical power on Monday, July 21. For this reason, no transcript requests (including rush, priority, and overnight requests) will be processed on that day. If your transcript request is submitted any time between Friday, July 18, and Monday, July 21, it will be processed on Tuesday, July 22. In the unlikely event that power is not restored by Tuesday, July 22, any request submitted on or after Friday, July 18, will be processed as soon as power is restored to McEachran Hall. Questions? Please call us at 509.777.3205.
Transcripts may be ordered online, by mail or fax, or in person at the Whitworth University Registrar's Office. Transcript orders cannot be taken over the phone, as the signature of the student placing the order is required. Official transcripts cost $5 each. If ordering online there is an additional $3 charge. Rush orders will be processed for an additional $5 per copy. Rush orders must be received by the University no later than 11 a.m. for same-day processing. By federal law, transcripts may be ordered only by the person whose name appears on the transcript. Please allow at least one week during the term and two weeks at the beginning or end of a term and during registration for transcript processing. If you have questions regarding transcripts, please call 509.777.3205.
Place an Online Transcript Order
Whitworth Transcript Request Form (PDF)
You may place a transcript
order in one of the following ways:
- If you wish to place an online order for a transcript, click on the Online Transcript Order link above. Online orders can be delivered to your designee online or through the mail. The total charge per transcript ordered online is $8, excluding rush processing, priority and expedited shipping charges.
- If you do not wish to place an online order, you may request a transcript by printing the Transcript Order Form (PDF) above. Fill out the form, enclose a check for $5, or provide credit card information for each official transcript and any other fee/s such as rush or mailing charges. Mail to Office of the Registrar, Whitworth University, 300 W. Hawthorne Road, Spokane, WA 99251.
- If you are paying by check, please allow four workdays before transcripts will be processed.
- If you prefer, you may e-mail or fax us the Transcript Order Form with your VISA or MasterCard number. Our fax number is 509.777.3296.
- If you are in Spokane, you may come to the Whitworth University Registrar's Office and complete a transcript order form in person.