Whitworth Home Page > Registrar's Office >
Transcript Order Service
Transcripts may be ordered online, by mail or fax, or in person at the Whitworth University Registrar's Office. Transcript orders cannot be taken over the phone, as the signature of the student placing the order is required. Official transcripts cost $5 each. If ordering online there is an additional $3 charge. Rush orders will be processed for an additional $5 per copy. Rush orders must be received by the University no later than 11 a.m. for same-day processing. By federal law, transcripts may be ordered only by the person whose name appears on the transcript. Please allow at least one week during the term and two weeks at the beginning or end of a term and during registration for transcript processing. If you have questions regarding transcripts, please call 509.777.3205.
Place an Online Transcript Order
Transcript Order (PDF)
You may place a transcript
order in one of the following ways:
- If you wish to place an online order for a transcript click on the Online Transcript Order link above. Online orders can be delivered to your designee online or through the mail. The total charge per transcript that is ordered online is $8, excluding rush processing, priority and expedited shipping charges.
- If you do not wish to place an online order, you may request a transcript by printing off the transcript order form (PDF) above. Fill out the form, enclose a check for $5 or provide credit card information for each official transcript and any other fee/s such as rush or mailing charges. Mail to Office of the Registrar, Whitworth University, 300 W. Hawthorne Rd., Spokane, WA 99251.
- If paying by check, please allow four workdays before transcripts will be processed.
- If you prefer you may email or fax us the transcript order form with your VISA or MasterCard number, the fax number is 509.777.3296.
- If you are in Spokane, you may come to the Whitworth Registrar's Office and complete a transcript order form in person.