Residence Life & Housing

  Information For:
Incoming Students
Current Students

  Information About:
Campus Dining Services (Sodexo)
Living on Campus
Off-Campus Housing
Theme Houses
Residence Halls
Safety & Security

Font size:
Medium Text Large Text

Print this page:Print this page

Home > Residence Life & Housing > Current Students >

Room Changes

To change rooms, you need to first speak with your resident director. After speaking directly with your Residence Director you will need to complete the Request for Change of Residence Form (PDF). If you move without the resident director's permission, you will be charged for two rooms simultaneously and also a $50 improper checkout fee.

If a room change is requested, you and your roommate will be asked to go through a mediation process. Not all room change requests are granted.