- Dr. Don Liebert: "The Corinthian Correspondence"
- Dr. Arlin Migliazzo: "A Social History of Purrysburgh, South Carolina, 1732-1792"
- Dr. Ronald Pyle: "Preaching and the Stewardship of Rhetoric"
- Dr. Kathy Storm: "Assumptions in Student Development: Pragmatism and other Premises"
- Dr. Laurie Lamon: "The Poetry of Witness"
- Dr. Susan Mabry: "Finding Guidance for Ethics and Moral Responsibilities in Computing Technologies from a Christian Perspective"
- Dr. Adrian Teo: "Understanding Human Nature: Contributions from Christian Theology and Empirical Psychology"
- Dr. Keith Wyma: "Comparison of Models of Weak-Willed Action"
- Dr. Pamela Corpron Parker: "Spiritual Enlightenment: The Rhetoric of Religion in the Works of British Women Writers"
- Dr. Jack Burns: "Chaos Theory and Leadership"
- Dr. David Holt: "The Veil Revisited: What Relative Intermarriage Rates May Tell Us About the Causes and Status of Black-White Relations"
- Dr. Gerald Sittser: "Spiritual Roots"
- Dr. James Edwards: "Is Jesus the Only Savior?"
- Mr. Scott Kolbo and Mr. Gordon Wilson: "Shared Space: Culture, Alienation and Marginality"
- Dr. John Yoder: "Palestinian Political Leadership During the Pre-Monarchic Period"
- Dr. Noelle Wiersma: "Metaphors for College Student Development"
- Dr. Pamela Corpron Parker: "Literary Tourism and the Woman Writer"
- Dr. Kirk Westre: "Servant Leadership in Sport"
- Dr. Bendi Benson Schrambach: "Baudelaire, Moralist"
- Mr. Michael Tidwell: "When the Volunteer Won't Volunteer: A Social Identity Model of Volunteerism and Tithing within
- Dr. Julia Stronks: “Murdock Lives of Commitment Grant”
- Dr. Laurie Lamon: "Poetry Writing, and the Study of Poetry of Witness and Faith"
- Dr. Karin Heller: "Martin Luther's Doctrine on Marriage in an Ecumenical Perspective"
- Dr. Gerald Sittser: "Reading Spiritual Biographies as Written Icons"
- Dr. Richard Strauch: "Christianity, Wagnerism, and a Reception History of Parsifal"
- Dr. Susan Mabry: "Divine through Eyes of Applied Science"
- Dr. Jim McPherson: "Unholy Trinity: The News Media, the Religious Right and the Conservative Movement"
- Dr. Ron Pyle: "Communication and the Ministry of Relationships"
- Dr. Melissa Sprenkle
- Mr. Gordon Wilson: “Survivors”
- Dr. Karla Morgan: “Trust, Testosterone, and Christian Commitment”
- Dr. Finn Pond
- Dr. Angeles Aller
- Dr. Nadine Chapman: “The Poet's Vision: Linguistic Imagination, Ethics, and Servant-leadership Theory”
- Dr. Alan C Mikkelson: "Discussing Religion: Understanding Communicative Practices Associated with Positive and Negative Interactions"
- Dr. James B Hunt: “John Muir’s 1,000-Mile Walk through the South in 1867”
- Laurie J Lamon: “Broken Geography: A Struggle Between Two Memories: A Study of Contemporary Palestinian and Israeli Poetry, in Conjunction with Poetry Writing"
- Patricia Bruininks: Psychology - "The Temporal Nature of Hope"
- Gordon Jackson: Journalism - “Censorship: The Stone in the Shoe of a Democratic Society”
- Dinorah Scott: Modern Languages
- Noel Wescombe: Psychology: “Reproductive Success: Evolutionary Psychology and Biblical Theology”
- Dr. Julia Stronks: "So You Want to be a Christian Lawyer?"
- Dr. Keith Beebe:
- Conference paper (Third Annual Baylor Symposium on Faith & Culture, October 8-10, 2009): "Converted at Cambuslang: Experimental Religion in Scotland's Age of Reason"
- Journal article (expanded version of the Baylor paper): "Converted at Cambuslang: Experimental Religion in Scotland's Age of Reason"
- Forthcoming book publication (for Scottish History Society): The McCulloch 'Examinations' of the Cambuslang Revival (1742): A Critical Edition
- Dr. Frank Caccavo: “The Effect of Diet on the Composition of Fecal Bacteria in an Alaskan Husky Sled Dog”
- Dr. Laurie Lamon: "'What is the Correct Way to Stand at a Memorial Ceremony?' A Study of Contemporary Arab and Israeli Poetry, in Conjunction with Poetry Writing"
- Anthony Clark: "The Christian Martyrs of Shanxi: Recent Discoveries of Stone Monuments from the Boxer Uprising"
- Karin Heller: “Catholic and Protestant Feminist Theologies in Dialogue”
- Corliss Slack: “British Crusade Sites”
- Adam Neder: “The Ontology of Human Virtue”
- Alan Mikkelson: “Understanding How Communication Goals and Specific Communication Practices are Related to Self-Disclosure in Conversations about Religion”
- Craig Hinnenkamp: “Reframing Business Ethics Pedagogy Utilizing an 'Other-Centered' Capitalistic Worldview”
- Keith Beebe: Experimental Religion in Scotland's Age of Reason
- Nancy Bunker: The Rev. May C. Jones
- Jeremy Wynne: God's Patience
- Casey Andrews: Modernism's National Scriptures: Nationalism, Religion, and the Modernist Novel
- Megan Hershey: The Role of the Christian Faith in African Civil Society
- Mike Ingram: Will produce a short book that combines current small-group-communication research findings with best practices to aid
PSCs in their important work
- Richard Strauch: Presbyterians, Passion Plays, and Parsifal: American Christian Reception of Wagner’s Final Music Drama
- Jason Wollschleger: Divergent: Exploring Emerging Christianity