Archives

Whitworth Archive Image
Image
Image
The Seeley G. Mudd Chapel
Designed by
The Seeley G. Mudd Chapel
The Seeley G. Mudd Chapel was intended to be a building representing the "quiet crossroads" on the Whitworth Campus. Completed in 1979, the chapel remains a key location in promoting faith and spiritual connection at Whitworth.

Please use the graphical menu below to navigate through the exhibit.

Image
Image
Image Previous Image Return to the Index Page Next Image Images

Back to Archives >> Online Exhibits >>

Directions | Campus Map | Employment | Pod | RSS | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © Whitworth University. All Rights Reserved. | 300 W. Hawthorne Road, Spokane, WA 99251 | Campus Phone: 509.777.1000