Archives

Whitworth Archive Image
Image
Image
Reaping the Rewards of the Library: the Center of Whitworth College
Designed by
Reaping the Rewards of the Library: the Center of Whitworth College
(Whitworth Library 1948) The Whitworth library has always been the center of Whitworth College all through the college’s history. When the college was moved to Spokane the library was located in McMillan Hall, where the entire college was located. In 1948 the first library was constructed at the center of campus so that it was easy to get to. By the mid-1980s the library needed to be expanded and finally was in 1992.

Please use the graphical menu below to navigate through the exhibit.

Image
Image
Image Previous Image Return to the Index Page Next Image Images

Back to Archives >> Online Exhibits >>