|Instructional Technology & Media Services: Satellite, Cable TV and Videoconferencing Services
Cable TV : We have been provided with a basic academic feed from Comcast through their educational cable network. We do not subscribe to any premium services.
- Cable-viewing carrels are available in the ITMS area of the library.
- Individuals are asked to provide their own 3 mm headphones for private listening.
Videoconferencing and Teleconferencing: Whitworth University maintains a membership with the Washington State K-20 Videoconferencing Network, with academic connections throughout the state of Washington.
- We provide videoconferencing support and coordination.
- We provide technology consultation for web conferences.We will research for locating conferencing sites.
- For teleconferencing equipment and information, please click here.
To Reserve and/or Request Recording: Call, email or come in to our office for any requests. Email is the most reliable way to request recording if done in a timely manner. Email a request for reservations for group viewing or recording to ITMS at least a week in advance. Please include viewing date and time, (or if you want
it recorded for off-air viewing), program name, acct# to
charge expenses to, channel, your name,
department, course number, phone number, email address. If you request recording, please keep in mind U.S Copyright Law for off-air viewing.