Curriculum & Course Schedule
Whitworth's 36-credit MBA degree and 45-credit MBA in international management degree give graduates the ability to adapt to and lead in rapidly evolving global markets, and equip graduates with the cross-cultural expertise that sets them apart from their peers. The MBA in international management includes nine credits of focused cultural competency and foreign-language study. Our tutors provide instruction in numerous foreign languages.
- Organizational Behavior & Leadership
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- Optimizing Human Resources
- Operations & Project Management
- Ethics and Transactional Law
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Statistics & Decision Analysis
- Integrated Marketing Strategies
- Global Strategic Management
Prerequisites: Whitworth's MBA program requires prior coursework or equivalent work experience in these key functional areas of business: accounting, economics, finance, marketing and statistics. If applicants do not have the necessary background, Whitworth offers several online and self-paced completion methods to satisfy these requirements.