We’ve created an event just for admitted students to experience life as a Pirate (or a Buc, if ye speak a bit o’ the Pirate). Join us for the following:
- campus tours
- academic presentations
- a club fair
- an evening game show (The grand prize is free housing for a year!)
- residence-hall activities
- meetings with financial aid counselors
- a worship service
- a jump-start on housing and class registration for the fall
When: Bucs Bound begins Sunday, April 8, at 1:30 p.m., and concludes Monday, April 9, at noon.
Registration: $25 per student. Registration includes one night's on-campus lodging, two meals (dinner on Sunday and breakfast on Monday), and the Bucs Bound program.
Parents: No cost to attend. Registration includes the Bucs Bound program parent activities on Sunday and Monday. Meals are optional and can be purchased in the dining hall for $8.50/person.
Online registration is now available. Overnight housing for student participants is limited, so early registration is recommended!
- Online registration is not complete until your event participation fee has been received.
- Registration fees are non-refundable after the registration deadline (Friday, March 30, 2018).
- Parents: Since on-campus lodging is limited to students, please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.