We’ve created an event just for admitted students to experience life as a Pirate, aka a "Buc." Join us for the following:
- Campus Tour
- Academic Presentations
- Student Club Fair
- Evening Game Show (Grand prize is free housing for a year!)
- Residence Hall Activities
- Meetings with Financial Aid Counselors
- Worship Service
When: Bucs Bound begins Sunday, April 8, at 1:30 p.m., and concludes Monday, April 9, at noon.
Registration: $25 per student. Registration includes one night's on-campus lodging, two meals (dinner on Sunday and breakfast on Monday), and the Bucs Bound program.
Parents: No cost to attend. Registration includes the Bucs Bound program parent activities on Sunday and Monday. Meals are optional and can be purchased in the dining hall for $8.50/person.
Online registration will be available beginning March 1, 2018. Overnight housing for student participants is limited, so early registration is recommended!
- Online registration is not complete until your event participation fee has been received.
- Parents: Since on-campus lodging is limited to students, please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.