We would love for you to experience Whitworth's campus on one of our daily tours. To register for your visit, please complete the Campus Tour Request Form linked below.
Your visit may include...
Campus Tour: Your campus tour will be led by a current student and will be about 90 minutes long. This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
Admissions Presentation: An admissions staff member will fill you in on Whitworth's admissions process and scholarship opportunities, and provide information about the university.
Please note: To maximize our staffing resources, it's likely that your campus tour and admissions presentation will take place with other visiting prospective students and their families.
A Note for Parents
- We invite parents to join their student for the campus tour, admissions presentation and one-on-one appointment with an admissions counselor.
- Parents and students are invited to enjoy meals in the dining hall, located in the Hixson Union Building (HUB), for about $8.50 per meal per person (cash is preferred); à la carte meal options are available in the the HUB café and Mind & Hearth coffee house (cash, credit and debit cards are accepted).
- Unfortunately, we're unable to accommodate parents overnight on campus. Please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.
A Few Final Items
- Due to staff commitments, we're unable to accommodate individual visits on dates when Snapshot or Why Whitworth Days are scheduled. Check our Visit Calendar for available dates.
- If you'd prefer to visit Whitworth with other prospective students and their families and experience campus in a group format, we recommend that you take part in our Snapshot or Why Whitworth Days visit options.