Snapshot is the ultimate Whitworth visit experience! Join us Oct. 8-9, 2017, for this two-day, one-night event exclusively for high school seniors or transfer students and their parents:
- Get the big picture as you explore Whitworth's campus, attend classes that interest you, discover opportunities outside the classroom and mingle with the Whitworth community.
- Zoom in on Whitworth's student life by sampling campus cuisine, spending the night in a residence hall and joining in fun student activities.
- Focus on the admissions and financial aid processes and learn what it takes to become a Whitworthian.
When: Snapshot 2017 begins Sunday, Oct. 8, at 1:45 p.m., and concludes Monday, Oct. 9, at noon.
Registration: High school seniors or transfer students | $25 per student. Registration includes one night's on-campus lodging, two meals (dinner on Sunday and breakfast on Monday), and the Snapshot program.
Parents: No charge. Registration includes the Snapshot program with activities on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning.
To register and submit the Snapshot participation fee, please complete the online Snapshot registration form. Space is limited to 125 students (plus their parents or guardians), so please register early!
- Online registration is not complete until your event participation fee has been received.
- Registration fees are nonrefundable after the registration deadline (Sunday, Oct. 1, 2017).
- Parents: Since on-campus lodging is limited to students, please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.
Please see our Snapshot Frequently Asked Questions page for more details on the Snapshot schedule, as well as info about our travel shuttle to/from campus, directions to campus, parking options and a campus map.