Incoming freshmen and transfers enrolling in fall 2018 who register for, and fully participate in, a qualified 2017-2018 campus visit program are eligible to receive a one-time, $1,000 scholarship to cover tuition. Register soon, as space is limited. Qualifying visit programs include:
- Snapshot: Oct. 8-9, 2017
- Music Open House: Oct. 20, 2017
- Why Whitworth: Various dates available
- Honors Colloquium: Feb. 17-18 or March 3-4, 2018
- Multicultural Visit Program: March 15-17, 2018
- Bucs Bound: April 8-9, 2018
Note: The $1,000 Visit Scholarship cannot be combined with a full-tuition scholarship such as Honors Colloquium, tuition exchange or Act Six. No additional application is needed to be eligible.