The Whitworth Office of Business Affairs oversees all financial matters of the university, including the budget, the endowment fund, and the current restricted funds. The office of business affairs also oversees the functions of accounts payable, payroll, student accounting services, and the operations and projects of facilities services.
- Larry Probus
Vice President, Finance & Administration
- Luz I. Merkel
Associate Vice President
- Kris Zimbelman, Senior Accountant, Operations & Budget
The Whitworth Office of Accounts Payable addresses all issues related to purchase orders, invoices, and check requests.
- Carolina Beck
Specialist, Accounts Payable
- Cynthia Bailey
Accounting Specialist II
The Whitworth Payroll Office addresses all issues regarding payroll processing and ACH salary payments.
- Heidi Petersen, Payroll Officer I
- Karen Kuiper, Payroll Officer II
Student Accounting Services
- The Whitworth Student Accounts Office answers questions regarding charges made to student accounts for tuition, room & board, and fees such as health insurance and parking permits; the office also answers questions about payment plans and options. Cashier services are available through the student accounts office.
- The Whitworth Perkins/Institutional Loan Office provides information about the availability and disbursement of Perkins and institutional loans for current students and about repayment options for former students.