Information for Students
The Summer Fellowship Program is a 10- to 12-week summer experience in which Whitworth students are involved in a full-time ministry. This rich experience will provide students with challenges and concrete opportunities to gain practical ministry experience. For a full timeline, consult the student calendar.
Students will receive the following:
- a high-quality fellowship placement based on the alignment of fellows' gifts, interests, and passions and a ministry's needs
- supervision and mentorship at the ministry site
- a homestay with a faithful family involved with the ministry
- a $3,000 stipend
- a spring-semester fellowship prep course
Interested in applying? Please follow these steps:
- Write a statement of faith and upload it in order to finish your application. The statement may feature your faith story, your personal doctrine, or your theological beliefs.
- Provide and submit one spiritual/pastoral reference and one professional/academic reference. Information about submitting those email addresses is available at the end of the application.
- Complete the online application. Have your statement of faith and two reference emails ready.