Close Menu

International Grant & Other Sources of Support

If you are an international student planning to apply for need-based aid, you must submit the College Board CSS Profile application.
Create your CSS Profile Account and apply:

Whitworth CSS Profile Code: 4953

Please scroll down on the CSS PROFILE homepage and download the instructions. We encourage you to print the instructions and to view the interactive tutorial.

If you experience technical difficulties with the CSS Profile, please contact their support services:

CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE Support
Phone: 844.202.0524
Web: CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE

Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time. Service hours are extended January through April to 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern time, and are subject to change.

Please note: Whitworth requires applicants (who file) and their parents to submit 2016 tax return(s)/form(s) to Whitworth. Whitworth aid does not offer scholarships or other financial aid that covers the full cost of attendance, and we do not guarantee need-based aid to applicants. All applications are carefully reviewed based on need and overall academic profile. Need-based aid is given in the form of international grants. Whitworth does not offer loans.

If we receive your CSS Profile application by Jan. 2, you will receive a financial aid award in early February. CSS Profiles received after Jan. 2 will be processed on a rolling basis.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of International Admissions at

Other Sources of Support

Whitworth Education USA Scholarship

To encourage students to take advantage of the resources EducationUSA offers to prepare students for study in the United States, Whitworth University is offering a $1,000 scholarship to any student who is registered at an EducationUSA center around the world and is admitted to Whitworth and enrolls. This scholarship would be in addition to any academic scholarship ($14,000 to $22,000 per year) and/or need-based institutional grants (amounts vary) for which the student qualifies.

On-Campus Student Employment

On-campus part-time job opportunities are also available to international students with F-1 and J-1 visas. A student working just 10 hours a week, for example, could earn about $3,400 in a nine-month academic year.