Billing Information Form
By now you have registered for the coming term, and your financial aid package is in place. You are now ready to complete your Billing Information Form. Please be sure to complete this form by Jan. 5, 2018. If you are sending a payment for the semester or paying your balance due online, this payment is also due by Jan. 5.
To send a payment via mail, please address it to:
Student Accounting Services
300 W. Hawthorne Road
Spokane, WA 99251
Be sure to include your name and I.D. number on your check.
You will need some specific information to complete your Billing Information Form. You may want to print this page for easy reference:
- Have your Whitworth username and password at hand. If you are new to Whitworth, your username is the first letter of your first name followed by your last name and the last two digits of your intended graduation year.
Example: jsmith17. (Note: The username can be different if the user has a common last name, in which case the full first name may be included in the username, or if the user applied to Whitworth in a previous year, in which case the username may reflect an earlier graduation year.)
Your initial password is always set to be the lowercase initial of your first name, your student I.D. number, and the uppercase initial of your last name.
- Before entering the billing form:
- Depending on your payment method, you may need to supply banking or credit-card information.
- Have federal parent or alternative-loan information available, if applicable:
- Loan applicant's name/relationship
- Date of application
- Amount of loan
- If you expect a financial aid refund after all tuition and fees are paid and you wish to obtain your refund via direct deposit to a checking or savings account, please provide your bank account information.
- You will be asked to provide the name(s)/relationship(s) of anyone you wish to authorize to have access to your account information.
- If you plan to bring a car to campus, and have not already done so, you must provide its license plate number, make and model. You can register your car either through the Billing Information Form or via the link below. The cost is $65. Cars that are not registered are subject to citations and fines.
You are now ready to begin:
- Click here to access the Billing Information Form.
- Enter your Whitworth username and password (mentioned above).
- Complete all sections.
Note: You can save your work and quit at any time, returning later to resume and complete the process.
- Click "Submit" upon completion of all required information.
Important Links You May Need as You Complete Your Billing Information Form
- Monthly Payment Plan Application Form
- AES Payment Gateway (for payment in full of all charges via e-check or credit card)
- Health-and-Wellness Services
- Meal Plan Changes
- Whitworth University Facilities Services Vehicle Registration
Other Important Links
- Whitworth Financial Policies
- Withdrawal Process & Tuition Refund Schedule
- Schedule of Charges & Fees
- Parent Plus Loan Information
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at the following numbers/email addresses:
|Last Name||Account Representative||Phone|
|A - K||Kathy Goligoskiemail@example.com|
|L - Z||Rebecca Lynchfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For long distance, please call 800.535.4668 and follow the menu options.