Diversity Programming Board
The Diversity Programming Board will support programming that honors and enhances the diverse Whitworth University community. The establishment of the board will enable the university to reduce unintended duplication of programming, increase collective impact, and provide a method to assess programs in alignment with the Whitworth mission and Whitworth 2021 measures.
- Camina Hirota, ASWU Cultural Events Coordinator
- Vacant, Associate V.P., Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Dayna Coleman Jones, Assistant Dean of Students/Director, HUB & Student Activities
- Faculty Liaison, Stacy Keogh George, Ph.D., Sociology/U.S. Cultural Studies
- Shawn Washington, Director of Student Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Student Life
- Chair, David H. Garcia, Assistant Dean of Student Diversity Equity& Inclusion