Parent & Family Council
The Whitworth Parent & Family Council, sponsored by the Whitworth Office of Annual Giving and Alumni & Parent Relations, is a representative group of families who meet on campus twice annually. Their objective is to generate and maintain the goodwill and support of student families. Parent & Family Council members help to inform other families about Whitworth and strive to promote the welfare and advancement of the institution. Activities include serving as hosts in residence halls during Orientation Weekend, phoning the parents of new and prospective students, hosting summer sendoffs for incoming students and their families, and assisting with college fairs and the Whitworth Parents' Fund. For more information about how you can become involved, please contact Josh Cleveland, our assistant director of alumni & parent relations, at 509.777.3732.
Class of 2017
- Fritz and Leslie Ender, El Granada, Calif
- Kirk Hirota and Irene Gonzales, Spokane, Wash.
- Shannon and Michele Kirby, Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
- Tom and Barbara Kuuskvere, Spokane, Wash.
- Wally and Jill Logie, Mercer Island, Wash.
- Mason and Anne Stubblefield, Saratoga, Calif.
- Andrew and Carisa Wisniewski, San Diego, Calif.
Class of 2018
- David and Kim Dassler, Parker, Colo.
- Steve and Brenda Fisher, Caldwell, Idaho
- Kirk and Nancy Klicker, Walla Walla, Wash.
- Andy and Carey McClure, Erie, Colo.
- Brent and Fawn Murphy, Olympia, Wash.
- Ed and Patty Pepin, Edmonds, Wash.
- Chandler and Suzanne (Bovee, '91) Symons, Kenmore, Wash.
- K.C. and Sonia Wattenbarger, Redmond, Wash.
Class of 2019
- Roger and Molly Beane, Irvine, Calif.
- Josh, '97, and Tammy (Werner, '96) Bruns, Clarkston, Wash.
- Rob and Miki Dammarell, Spokane, Wash.
- William and Jeanna Hammond, Portland, Ore.
- Steve and Sarah Kingma, Bellevue, Wash.
- Brad and Melody VanPeursem, Bothell, Wash.
- Tim, '85, and Renee (Whitney, '86) Williams, Burien, Wash.