Parent & Family Council
The Whitworth Parent & Family Council, sponsored by the Whitworth Office of Annual Giving and Alumni & Parent Relations, is a representative group of families who meet on campus twice annually. Their objective is to generate and maintain the goodwill and support of students’ families. Parent & Family Council members serve for a two-year term and help to inform other families about Whitworth and to promote the welfare and advancement of the institution. Activities include serving as hosts in residence halls during Orientation Weekend, phoning the parents of new and prospective students, hosting summer sendoffs for incoming students and their families, and assisting with college fairs and general fundraising.
Interested in applying to serve on the Parent and Family Council? Please click here. For additional information about how you can become involved, please contact Josh Cleveland, assistant director of alumni & parent relations, at 509.777.3732.
Class of 2018
- Tim and Deanna Bax, Colbert, Wash.
- Steve and Brenda Fisher, Caldwell, Idaho
- Kirk and Nancy Klicker, Walla Walla, Wash.
- Andy and Carey McClure, Erie, Colo.
- Brent and Fawn Murphy, Olympia, Wash.
- Ed and Patty Pepin, Edmonds, Wash.
- Chandler and Suzanne (Bovee, '91) Symons, Kenmore, Wash.
- K.C. and Sonia Wattenbarger, Redmond, Wash.
- Andrew and Carisa Wisniewski, San Diego, Calif.
Class of 2019
- Roger and Molly Beane, Newport Beach, Calif.
- Josh, '97, and Tammy (Werner, '96) Bruns, Clarkston, Wash.
- Rob and Miki Dammarell, Spokane
- William and Jeanna Hammond, Portland, Ore.
- Steve and Sarah Kingma, Newcastle, Wash.
- Brad and Melody VanPeursem, Bothell, Wash.
- Tim, '85, and Renee (Whitney, '86) Williams, Burien, Wash.
Class of 2020
- Rob and Kari Carbon, Spokane
- Fred and Christy Stockton, Scottsdale, Ariz.
Class of 2021
- George and Joy Li, Redmond, Wash.
- Robert and Cassie Rothstrom, Walla Walla, Wash.