- Parents and Families of Current Whitworth Students '17-'18 Facebook group. Join this closed group provided just for current parents and families. A new group is created in June each year.
- Parents of New Whitworth Pirates 2018. A place for parents to ask questions and get connected with future and current Pirate Parents.
- Mind & Heart, a monthly update from President Beck A. Taylor
- The latest issue of Whitworth Today
Update Your Info
Attend an Event
Family Weekend is the annual fall event that invites parents and family members to visit their sons and daughters at college. The weekend gives families an opportunity to join in the Whitworth experience by inviting them to take part in a class led by a member of the university's great faculty, hearing from Whitworth President Beck A. Taylor, and enjoying various campus events.
Find Parent Resources
Contact the Whitworth Office of Alumni & Parent Relations: email@example.com
- Parents' Handbook
- Parent and Family Council
- Financial Aid
- Residence Life & Housing
- Student Accounting Services
- Birthday & Gift Service
- Exam Survival Kit & Fruit Bag
- Local Accommodations
- Emergency Response
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) is a federal law that outlines the privacy of student records and enumerates the obligations educational institutions have regarding the release of and access to those educational records.