British culture through music and theatre. Attend plays and concerts and visit world-renowned museums in this center of culture. Students stay in a central London hotel, keep a journal and discuss their experiences.
• Plays and musicals
• Art museums and galleries
• Cultural and historical sites
• Tours within London—may include city bus tour, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of the London, Globe Theatre
• Day trips outside London—may include Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, Bath, Dover, Canterbury Cathedral, Coventry Cathedral, Stratford-upon-Avon
• One unscheduled long weekend to allow for travel within or outside London