What to Bring
- Sleeping bag
- Pad/air mattress (optional)
- Personal items
- Towel and flip-flops for the shower
- Spending money for snacks (or additional meals) and/or souvenirs from the bookstore (optional)
- A copy of the Faculty Discussion Essay and notes for your Speak Your Mind presentation (optional)
- Comfortable seasonal clothing and walking shoes/boots
- We enjoy a four-season climate in Spokane. Temperatures and conditions can vary significantly in February and March, so please consult the weather forecast prior to your visit.
Note: Student guests will be staying overnight on campus with hosts who are current Whitworth students. Please come prepared to sleep in a residence hall room with other students.