Join the National Recreation Movement to access hundreds of online workouts, daily videos, other fitness challenges and track your movement to compete against schools across our country.
Any Whitworth student, staff or faculty with a "whitworth.edu" email can sign up to track activity. Anyone registered under Whitworth on this platform will earn points for our school.
Resources for Climbers
- Climbing Tech Tips.com: A YouTube channel that focuses on rock climbing education, competency and community.
- Mountain Project: A website providing outdoor climbing resource in conjunction with REI co-op.
- AMGA Tutorials: A YouTube channel for the American Mountain Guide Association dedicated to supporting the American mountain guiding and climbing instructor community.
- Training Beta: A website dedicated to training for climbers.
- Gym Climber.com: A website and videos for the avid indoor climber.
- Rock and Ice Magazine: A website dedicated to providing resources for outdoor climbers, which includes videos and articles.
Outdoor Adventure Activities
- 12 resources for at home mountain fitness training
- How to camp at home
- 50 outdoor adventure films to get you through social distancing
Outdoor Professional Organizations and Associations:
Group and Yoga Fitness Activities
- Popsugar Fitness: This YouTube channel offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss and stress relief.
- Planet Fitness: Planet Fitness goes live on this Facebook page every day with new workouts. Join them live or watch the replay for a variety of classes.
- The Fitness Marshall: This YouTube channel creates dance workouts to some of the most popular pop songs. Get ready to sweat with these exciting videos.
- Chloe Ting: This YouTube channel is packed full of full-body and core workouts. Get ready to have some fun.
- The 7 Minute Workout: This free app has curated many workouts, all conveniently 7-minutes long. The app can connect with your phone's health data to create workouts specifically for you.
- Fiton: This app gives you access to quick and effective workouts with celebrity trainers. You will also find nutrition and wellness tips here.
- Les Mills on demand: Les Mills is offering more than 100 of their home workout videos for free. No sign-up or registration needed.
- Down Dog: Download this app on your mobile device and use your .edu email to get the app free until July 1. Down Dog curates yoga practices based on what you are wanting out of your session.
- Yoga Girl: Yoga Girl YouTube channel offers live and recorded yoga sessions, meditations, horoscopes and so much more. This online content is free, and you have the option to join their free community for access to even more resources.