For Current Whitworth Students
Shorten your journey to a master's degree – start now. Whitworth's Step Up Policy provides an opportunity for you to earn up to six credits toward a graduate degree during your senior year at Whitworth.
How it works:
- The Step Up Program is available to current Whitworth seniors who have indicated interest in pursuing a graduate degree at Whitworth.
- During your senior year, you may take up to six credits of graduate-level courses to apply to your undergraduate degree.
- The credits will be applied to your undergraduate degree and will reduce the total number of credits needed to complete the master's degree by the number of credits you complete. For more information, call 509.777.3222 or email us at email@example.com.
Get started now:
- Contact your advisor for approval and to discuss course options.
- Use your Whitworth login to access the Step-Up Proposal form.
- Complete the form and click "Submit Proposal."