Whitworth's mission is to provide its diverse student body an education of mind and heart, equipping its graduates to honor God, follow Christ, and serve humanity.
This site is provided to you as a service of the Whitworth Office of Alumni & Parent Relations. We look forward to knowing you and your student. For information about making a gift to support Whitworth University, please call us at 800.532.4668 or visit our website, www.whitworth.edu/supportingwhitworth.
A Note About Campus Visits
Visiting Whitworth's campus is a great way to show up for your student. During this difficult season, however, we ask that you reduce your campus visits to better protect the Whitworth community – our students, faculty, staff and parents, too.
Limiting your time on campus to only pressing situations helps:
- Reduce the risk of virus spread at Whitworth
- Increase the chances that students will be able to stay on campus with in-person instruction throughout the year
- Protect our college seniors as they experience their final year
- Give our first-year students (who missed out on so much during their senior year of high school) a firm foundation for their college experience at Whitworth
- Ensure that professors and coaches, as well as dining hall team members, worship team musicians, residence hall custodians, and so many others who are part of the Whitworth community, stay healthy
We know how important the connection to campus is for everyone in the Whitworth family. We understand how disappointing and frustrating this request will be for many, particularly in light of all the stressors COVID-19 has brought to everyone’s lives. But we also know how important it is to safeguard the health and wellness of the Whitworth community.
We ask for everyone's cooperation and support to limit campus visits during this time. After public health guidelines have eased, we will be able to more easily and safely welcome you and other visitors to campus. Should a pressing situation arise that requires your physical presence on campus (e.g., your student has an urgent health care need), visit this page for more information on what to expect at Whitworth. Additionally, please familiarize yourself with and follow the local public health guidelines of Spokane, which may be different from your own region, county or state.