Alumni Award Nomination Information
Each year Whitworth gives four separate awards to deserving alumni:
The Distinguished Alumni Award, presented annually to an alumna or alumnus who has...
- reached high achievement in his/her field;
- been of service to the community and the world; and
- expressed loyalty to and connection with Whitworth.
Alumni Service to Whitworth Award, presented annually to an alumnus or alumna who has...
- shown exceptional and unselfish dedication to the university and the alumni program; and
- expressed the mission of the university to others and encouraged the support of other alumni.
Alumni Mind and Heart Award, presented to an alumna or alumnus who has...
- lived foremost the Whitworth mission to "honor God, follow Christ and serve humanity" through a life of Christian service; and
- expressed loyalty to and connection with Whitworth University.
Emerging Leader Award, presented to an alumna or alumnus who has graduated from Whitworth within the past 15 years and in that time has...
- achieved steady advancement in her/his field;
- expressed loyalty to and connection with Whitworth University; and
- exemplified the Whitworth mission.
To nominate a deserving alum, complete the nomination form. A committee of alumni and staff will review all nominations and select recipients based on the criteria listed for each award. Current staff, faculty, and trustees are not eligible for these awards.