After-Hours Emergency Resources
The following resources are available after business hours to help students with safety or health needs.
- Campus security: 509.777.4444 (for parents or students to call)
- Locked out of residence hall building: 509.777.4444 (for students to call)
- Locked out of residence hall room: call the RA on call (for students to call, posted in residence hall lounge)
- Police/fire/emergency medical services: 911 (for parents or students to call)
- Whitworth Counseling Center 24/7 Mental Health Access Line: 509.777.3259, press 1 (for students to call)
- Your student's resident assistant (for students to call, resident assistants can contact area/assistant area coordinators as needed)
- For COVID-19 related concerns, please contact your nurse advice hotline affiliated with your health insurance or the CHAS 24/7 nurse advice hotline at 509.444.8200
Additional information about medical resources can be found on the health center's Emergency & After-Hours Resources webpage.