Parent & Family Council
The Whitworth Parent & Family Council, sponsored by the Whitworth Office of Alumni & Parent Relations, is a representative group of families who meet on campus twice annually. Their objective is to generate and maintain the goodwill and support of students' families. Parent & Family Council members serve for a two-year term and help to inform other families about Whitworth and to promote the welfare and advancement of the institution. Activities include serving as hosts in residence halls during Orientation Weekend, phoning the parents of new and prospective students, hosting summer sendoffs for incoming students and their families, and assisting with college fairs and general fundraising.
Interested in applying to serve on the Parent & Family Council? Please go to our Parent and Family Council application page. For additional information about how you can become involved, please contact Josh Cleveland, senior alumni and parent engagement officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.777.3732.
Class of 2021
- Tim and Deanna Bax, Colbert, Wash.
- Kerry Cowan, Edmonds, Wash.
- Andrew and LaRee Eby, Portland, Ore.
- Tim '88 and Janette Henson, Tucson, Ariz.
- George and Joy Li, Redmond, Wash.
- Donald and Violet Morgan, Liberty Lake, Wash.
- Randy and Barb Myklebust, Clarkston, Wash.
Class of 2022
- Bruce and Karen Bethards, Mercer Island, Wash.
- Frank and Andrea (Everson '93) Bruno, Camas, Wash.
- Chris and Nicole Chelin, Kennewick, Wash.
- Mike and Lori Cuentas, Post Falls, Idaho
- Samuel and Joy Fashu-Kanu, West Linn, Ore.
- Tom and Jeanette Haley, San Diego, Calif.
- Teddy King and Laura Hunt, New York
- Rolf and Molly Hogger, Bainbridge Island, Wash.
- Suzanne McKibbon '16, Colbert, Wash.
- Don and Debbie Pence, Hauser, Idaho
- Andrew and Dinah Prather, Issaquah, Wash.
- James and Sheri Roesler, Hillsboro, Ore.
- Tim '85 and Renee '86 Williams, Burien, Wash.
Class of 2023
- Steve and Jennifer Bradshaw, Snohomish, Wash.
- Amie Evers, Richland, Wash.
- David and Dacia From, Spokane
- Erik and Amy Hanson, Boulder, Colo.
- Toben '93 and JamieLyn Heim, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Derald and Lynn Lo, Sammamish, Wash.
- Dan and Joleen Norcini, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Brian and Rachel Spangler, Elk Grove, Calif.
- Todd and Bernadine Splettstoeszer, San Diego