Parent & Family Council
The Whitworth Parent & Family Council is a representative group of families who meet on campus twice annually. Its objective is to generate and maintain the goodwill and support of students' families. Parent & Family Council members serve for a two-year term and help to inform other families about Whitworth and to promote the welfare and advancement of the institution. Activities include serving as hosts in residence halls during Orientation Weekend, phoning the parents of new and prospective students, hosting summer sendoffs for incoming students and their families, and assisting with college fairs.
Members of the Parent & Family Council are leaders in giving at Whitworth. We recognize that the strength of Whitworth and our students’ educational experiences rests not just on tuition dollars, but on the philanthropic support of the whole Whitworth family. It is because of this that we give to Whitworth each year in a way that’s meaningful to our families.
Interested in applying to serve on the Parent & Family Council? Please go to our Parent and Family Council application page. For additional information about how you can become involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 2024
- Bob and Liz Dobler, Tulalip, Wash.
- Trent and Kim Erickson, Federal Way, Wash.
- Andrew and Amber Herrick, Eagle, Idaho
- Don and Jen O'Donnell, Sammamish, Wash.
- Rebecca Ortega, Woodinville, Wash.
Class of 2025
- David and Paige Chase, Goleta, Calif.
- Chris and Kate Fairborn, Spokane, Wash.
Class of 2026
- Stacy and Cory Cooley, Hermiston, Ore.
- Preston and Stephanie Love, Gig Harbor, Wash.
- Tracy and Lance Mouser, Liberty Lake, Wash.
Class of 2027
- Scott and Kara Hansen, Shoreline, Wash.
- Kristy Soo and Shane Mullen, San Diego