School of Education
The Whitworth School of Education is widely recognized for preparing teachers, administrators and counselors whose exemplary professional skills are matched only by their commitment to those they serve. Whitworth's liberal-arts curriculum and dedicated faculty members give students the broad knowledge base, analytical and communication skills and multicultural literacy to succeed in today's rapidly changing schools and agencies. The undergraduate teacher-education program has one of the highest placement rates in the state, and graduates of the master's-degree programs in education, teaching and counseling also are in high demand.
- Administrative & Nonprofit Leadership, M.A.
- Applied Behavior Analysis, M.A.
- Education Studies, B.A.
- Educational Administration, M.Ed.
- Elementary Education, B.A.
- English Language Learner Minor
- Gifted Education & Equitable Instruction, M.A.T.
- Marriage & Family Therapy, M.A.
- Master in Teaching (MIT)
- Montessori, M.Ed.
- Reading Instruction Minor
- School Counseling, M.Ed.
- Secondary Education, B.A.
- Social Emotional Learning, M.Ed.
- Special Education, B.A., M.A.T., Minor
- Teaching & Learning, M.Ed.
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Minor