Due to the evolving public health crisis surrounding the spread of COVID-19, all daily tours, have been suspended until further notice.
We are grateful to share that we are currently unaware of any confirmed cases of the virus within the Whitworth community. Our campus continues to follow emergency orders required by Washington state, and the health and safety of our faculty, staff, students and guests is of the upmost importance during this time.
We encourage you to creatively explore our campus through our YouTube page, interactive campus tours or by attending a virtual visit:
Once tour restrictions are lifted...
Come explore our beautiful 200 acre campus, learn about academic programs, campus life, athletics and more!
Your health and safety are our highest priorities. We are taking measures in accordance with public health recommendations and Washington State Governor Jay Inslee's guidance to keep you safe while you are touring our campus. As you prepare for your tour, please note the following:
- We require that you and those touring with you bring and wear a face mask.
- Our staff and tour guides will be taking precautionary measures by practicing social distancing, wearing masks and limiting the tour group size.
- If you or those touring with you have a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms, we encourage you to reschedule your tour.
Your visit will include...
Campus Tour: Your campus tour will be led by a current student and will be about 90 minutes long. This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
Meeting with an Admissions Counselor: An admissions staff member will fill you in on Whitworth's admissions process and next steps to becoming a Pirate.
|10 a.m.||Campus Tour|
|11:30 a.m.||Meeting with an Admissions Counselor|
|2 p.m.||Campus Tour|
|3:30 p.m.||Meeting with an Admissions Counselor|
A Few Final Items
- Due to staff commitments, we are unable to accommodate individual tours on large event dates or Why Whitworth Days. If you'd prefer to visit Whitworth with other prospective students and their families and experience campus in a group format, we invite you to check out our other visit dates for additional visit opportunities.
A note for parents and guests:
- We invite parents and guests to join their student for the campus tour and meeting with an admissions counselor.
- During the academic year, parents, guests and students are invited to enjoy meals in the dining hall, located in the Hixson Union Building (HUB). Credit or debit card is preferred. A la carte meal options are available in the the HUB café and Mind & Hearth Coffee House (cash, credit and debit cards are accepted).
- Please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.