Come explore our beautiful 200 acre campus, learn about academic programs, campus life, athletics and more!
Your visit will include...
Campus Tour: Your campus tour will be led by a current student and will be about 90 minutes long. This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
Meeting with an Admissions Counselor: An admissions staff member will fill you in on Whitworth's admissions process and next steps to becoming a Pirate.
Fall 2021 Tour Schedule
Mondays & Wednesdays (and some select Fridays)
|2 p.m.||Campus Tour|
|3:30 p.m.||Meeting with an Admissions Counselor|
Tuesdays & Thursdays
|2:15 p.m.||Campus Tour|
|3:45 p.m.||Meeting with an Admissions Counselor|
As you prepare for your tour, please note the following:
Whitworth is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for visitors, students, faculty and staff. We all have a responsibility to protect ourselves and others to limit the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, we ask campus visitors to adhere to the following requirements:
- Bring and wear a face covering (over your nose and mouth) at all times, including during the campus tour.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and other people.
- Avoid visiting campus if you:
- Are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms that are not caused by another health condition (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc).
- Are a member of a high-risk population (those over age 65, with moderate to severe asthma, with chronic lung, heart and/or liver disease, with diabetes, with immunocompromised conditions, or with chronic kidney issues who are doing dialysis treatments).
- Have had close contact to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 14 days prior to your visit.
- Have had COVID-19 symptoms that are not caused by another health condition in the last 10 days.
- Have had a COVID-19 test in the last 10 days.
- Notify Whitworth if you have or are being tested for COVID within 14 days after visiting campus.
- Leave campus immediately if you begin to feel ill during any part of your visit.
A Few Final Items
- Overnight stays will not be available during the 2020-21 academic year.
- Due to staff commitments, we are unable to accommodate individual tours on large event dates or Why Whitworth Days. If you'd prefer to visit Whitworth with other prospective students and their families and experience campus in a group format, we invite you to check out our other visit dates for additional visit opportunities.
- A note for parents and guests:
- We invite parents and guests to join their student for the campus tour and meeting with an admissions counselor.
- During the academic year, parents, guests and students are invited to enjoy meals in the dining hall, located in the Hixson Union Building (HUB). Credit or debit card is preferred. A la carte meal options are available in the the HUB cafe and Mind & Hearth Coffee House (cash, credit and debit cards are accepted).
- Please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.