A flagship event of the Women's Leadership Network, members and friends convene twice annually to hear from Spokane-area leaders and to engage in table discussion.
Designed to equip and inspire high-potential women to pursue, navigate and sustain their careers, Leadership 360 prepares attendees with tools to increase effectiveness from the classroom to the boardroom. Together, we study the mindsets, barriers and behaviors that impact women throughout our lives.
- Erin Lydon, investor, corporate director, speaker and coach
"Confidence: Tales and Techniques to Disrupt Your Status Quo"
Techniques to quiet your self-doubt, develop the grit you desire and quantify your value.
- Ev Hopkins '06, chief administrative officer, STCU
"The Power of Your Story"
Often times the most powerful mentoring we can provide is through the sharing of our own authentic, imperfect story.
- Shelly O'Quinn '97, chief executive officer, Innovia Foundation
"Start With Why"
Influenced by Simon Sinek's "Start with Why," explore leadership principles and rationale using the question of "why?"
- Alisha Benson, chief executive officer, Greater Spokane Incorporated
"Building and Leading Teams"
Are your teams, in work and life, fueled with positive energy or energy vampires?
- Latisha Hill, VP community and economic vitality, Avista Corp.
"The Power of Today"
Don't allow the chaos of the urgent to keep you from accomplishing what matters.
- Marty Dickinson, chief marketing officer, STCU
"Leading Through Change"
Learn strategies on how to navigate through change and lead others in the process.