Women's Leadership Network
Women have shaped, defined and inspired the course of Whitworth's legacy and elevate the excellence of our university in countless ways. In response, the Whitworth Women's Leadership Network exists to harness the collective leadership of these women and to create a means through which we pursue leadership together and professionally support each other and Whitworth’s current female students.
When Whitworth women work together for the good of our communities, our families and churches, our places of work, and for Whitworth University, we are an unparalleled force for change and growth.
The Whitworth Women’s Leadership Network strives to:
- Unite the female leaders of today with those of tomorrow.
- Empower women to be catalysts for positive change in life, business and in their communities.
- Promote professional and personal growth and development.
- Increase and sustain the powerful representation of Whitworth alumnae and friends around the world.
- Foster community through fun activities, networking events and engaging dialogue.
- Uphold and enhance Whitworth’s legacy and tradition of service and giving back to others.
The program is currently being further defined and this page will be updated soon. Please check back or reach out to Danika Hatcher '10 to participate and learn more: email@example.com.