Dual Degree Programs
Understand the Business of Healthcare
Whitworth University's graduate business and health science programs have partnered to offer dual graduate degree programs that will help you to understand the business of healthcare. Students enrolling in Whitworth's Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) or Occupational Therapy Doctorate (OTD) programs may simultaneously work toward a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Business Leadership (MBL). Our programs will open the door to a variety of career paths and advancement opportunities by equipping graduates to integrate leadership training and business practices with their knowledge of healthcare.
- Become prepared to start your own clinic or work in management within healthcare systems.
- Earn your graduate business degree in the evening or online alongside your doctoral degree and finish in just three years (only 24 additional credits, or eight courses).
- Fulfill courses required for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Business Leadership (MBL) with classes you've already taken for your doctoral degree.
How it Works
- After you apply for your doctoral degree in either occupational or physical therapy, click here to submit a 600-word essay to complete your MBA or MBL application for dual enrollment.
- If prerequisites are required before you can begin courses for your business degree, you can complete them pass/fail, in a self-paced, online environment.
- You'll get a customized degree plan, in addition to doctoral program and business program advisors who will work closely with you to help you stay on track.