School Counseling, M.Ed.
With a regionally recognized program that puts graduates in high demand for job opportunities, Whitworth's M.Ed. in School Counseling Program will prepare you to become an exceptional counselor in education, or to take on a more effective role in teaching or administration. You'll learn how to help students face everyday challenges, expand their opportunities and prepare for their future.
- Whitworth graduates are highly sought-after by local school districts and are recognized for their excellent preparation.
- We help secure your practicum and internship placement, so you can concentrate on your studies.
- Our dedicated Career Services Office will assist you in preparing for and securing employment.
- Learn to help foster positive development in children and adolescents.
- Encourage and support students in achieving personal goals in education and in life.
Whitworth's M.Ed. in School Counseling Program is accredited by the Masters in Psychology and Counseling Accreditation Council (MPCAC) for the period of December 2020 through December 2028.
|Completion Time||3 years|
|Class Format||In person; one late afternoon or evening class per week|
|Cost Per Credit||$675* per credit (financial aid & scholarships available)|
Summer Term Start | Apply by Feb. 1
*for the 2023-24 academic year