Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs designed for busy adults. Whitworth's online programs allow you to complete your degree and maintain other work and family commitments.
Adult Undergraduate Programs
You can earn your bachelor's degree by attending our evening classes remotely (synchronously), so you can build relationships and collaborate with your instructors and peers just like being on campus.
- Business Management
- Elementary Education – with teacher certification (only shared curriculum courses are offered online)
- Human Services
- Public Service Administration
- Teacher Certification Program Online
Complete a certificate with your bachelor's degree or on its own; attend our evening classes remotely (synchronously) and enjoy the same Whitworth experience as you would on campus.
Our online graduate programs allow you to earn your master's degree from Whitworth with the flexibility of online instruction. Be sure to check the program page for details about course schedules and remote attendance requirements.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA, part-time)
- Gifted Education Specialty Endorsement
- Teaching & Learning, M.Ed.
- Gifted Education & Equitable Instruction, M.A.T.
- Special Education, M.A.T.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis, M.A.
- Montessori (Online during academic year, in-person during summers)
- Gifted Education Institutes