At Whitworth, you will find a supportive Christian community that values the educational background and diverse perspectives you'll bring as a homeschool student. With a traditional undergraduate enrollment of 2,253 students and a faculty-student ratio of 11:1, Whitworth offers you a rigorous, personalized education; abundant opportunities for leadership and career preparation; and meaningful connections with classmates and professors. Whitworth also offers a home away from home, where campus safety is our top priority.
We invite you to explore the many ways Whitworth can prepare you to become the person you are meant to be.
- Whitworth offers more than 100 majors and programs, including health science, pre-med, computer science, biology, psychology, theology and music.
- The Whitworth Honors Program allows high-achieving, motivated students who are admitted with honors to be eligible for a variety of challenging academic-enrichment experiences.
- Students are encouraged to build their résumés and receive on-the-job training through internships, student employment and faculty-student research. The Whitworth Career Services Office is an excellent resource for both students and alumni.
- Spend less and get more at Whitworth. We offer a four-year graduation guarantee and generous financial aid. The average financial aid award (including all aid sources) for homeschool students in fall 2018 was over $40,000.
- Small classes facilitate meaningful relationships with classmates and professors.
- Whitworth has a vibrant residence life program. Most students are required to live on campus for their first two years. Research indicates students who live on campus tend to earn higher grades, are more involved in campus activities, experience greater personal growth and graduate on time at higher rates.
- Whitworth offers plenty of ways to get involved on and off campus, from student government to clubs to service-learning to outdoor recreation.
Become a Global Citizen
- We offer faculty-led and independent study-abroad programs. 47 percent of our students participate during their time at Whitworth.
- Our student population represents 29 states and 35 countries.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives provide opportunities for intercultural dialogue.
Become a Truth Seeker
- Whitworth is a community rooted in the grace and truth of Christ. We encourage curiosity and an open mind.
- Campus ministry offers various opportunities for spiritual growth.
- Whitworth's liberal arts education helps develop critical-thinking skills.