Whitworth Four-Year Graduation Guarantee
Graduating on time is one of the best ways to save on college expenses and to avoid delays in entering the workforce. Your timely graduation will reduce the total cost of your degree!
We are so confident that our strong faculty advising, dynamic scheduling and individual attention will enable you to graduate in four years at Whitworth that we guarantee it. To be eligible for the Whitworth Four-Year Graduation Guarantee Program, students just need to…
- be a first-time, first-year student starting in fall semester;
- sign up for the program by the end of their first year of enrollment;
- declare a major by the end of their second semester and stay with that major;
- take full-time course loads each term (33 credits per year); and
- remain in good academic standing.
If a student fulfills these requirements and isn't able to graduate in four years, Whitworth will cover 100 percent of tuition for any additional course(s) needed to graduate. It's that easy.
Most Whitworth students graduate on time – regardless of their participation in the four-year graduation-guarantee program. And for a variety of reasons – taking advantage of a fifth year of athletics eligibility, pursuing the 3-2 engineering program or completing an additional teaching certification – it may not make sense to participate in the program. But for students who want that added assurance that they will finish on time, the four-year graduation guarantee is available.
Vice President for Enrollment Management