Bucs Bound – Admitted Student Event
April 17, 2021
We've created an event just for admitted students to experience life as a Pirate, or, as we say, a "Buc." Join us for the following:
- Optional campus tour
- Optional academic presentations
- Student Club/Activities Fair
- Game show (with awesome prizes!)
- Residence hall activities
- Meetings with financial aid counselors
Registration for Bucs Bound will open in February 2021.
Registration: $25 per student (non-refundable within 48 hours of event). Registration includes two meals (one for student and one for their guest), a t-shirt, and the Bucs Bound program.
Parents and Guests: No cost to attend. Registration includes the Bucs Bound program parent/guest activities on Saturday.
- Online registration is not complete until your event participation fee has been received.
- Parents and Guests: Please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.