Due to the evolving public health crisis surrounding the spread of COVID-19, all larger admissions events, including Bucs Bound, have been canceled.
We are grateful to share that we are currently unaware of any confirmed cases of the virus within the Whitworth community. Our campus continues to follow emergency orders required by Washington state, and the health and safety of our faculty, staff, students and guests is of the upmost importance during this time.
We encourage you to creatively explore our campus through our YouTube or interactive campus tours:
We've created an event just for admitted students to experience life as a Pirate, or, as we say, a "Buc." Join us for the following:
- Optional Campus Tour
- Optional Academic Presentations
- Student Club/Activities Fair
- Evening Game Show (Grand prize is free housing for a year!)
- Residence Hall Activities
- Meetings with Financial Aid Counselors
Registration: $25 per student (non-refundable within 48 hours of event). Registration includes two meals (dinner on Sunday and breakfast on Monday), a t-shirt, and the Bucs Bound program. Please note that overnight housing is only available for the first 100 registrations. At this time, we have reached student overnight housing capacity and have started a waitlist.
Parents and Guests: No cost to attend. Registration includes the Bucs Bound program parent/guest activities on Sunday and Monday. Meals are optional and can be purchased in the dining hall for $8.85/person.
- Online registration is not complete until your event participation fee has been received.
- Parents and Guests: Since on-campus lodging is limited to students, please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.