Bucs Bound – Admitted Student Event
April 11-12, 2021
We've created an event just for admitted students to experience life as a Pirate, or, as we say, a "Buc." Join us for the following:
- Optional Campus Tour
- Optional Academic Presentations
- Student Club/Activities Fair
- Evening Game Show (Grand prize is free housing for a year!)
- Residence Hall Activities
- Meetings with Financial Aid Counselors
Registration for Bucs Bound will open in February 2021.
When: Bucs Bound 2021 begins Sunday, April 11, at 1:30 p.m., and concludes Monday, April 12, at noon.
Registration: $25 per student (non-refundable within 48 hours of event). Registration includes two meals (dinner on Sunday and breakfast on Monday), a t-shirt, and the Bucs Bound program. Please note that overnight housing is only available for the first 100 registrations.
Parents and Guests: No cost to attend. Registration includes the Bucs Bound program parent/guest activities on Sunday and Monday. Meals are optional and can be purchased in the dining hall.
- Online registration is not complete until your event participation fee has been received.
- Parents and Guests: Since on-campus lodging is limited to students, please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.