We’ve created an event just for admitted students to experience life as a Pirate, aka a "Buc." Join us for the following:
- Optional Campus Tour
- Optional Academic Presentations
- Student Club/Activities Fair
- Evening Game Show (Grand prize is free housing for a year!)
- Residence Hall Activities
- Meetings with Financial Aid Counselors
When: Bucs Bound 2019 begins Sunday, April 7, at 1:30 p.m., and concludes Monday, April 8, at noon.
Registration: $25 per student. Registration includes one night's on-campus lodging, two meals (dinner on Sunday and breakfast on Monday), and the Bucs Bound program. Please note that overnight housing is only available for the first 125 registrations. Registration will become available in late February 2019.
Parents: No cost to attend. Registration includes the Bucs Bound program parent activities on Sunday and Monday. Meals are optional and can be purchased in the dining hall for $8.50/person.
- Online registration is not complete until your event participation fee has been received.
- Parents: Since on-campus lodging is limited to students, please see our Local Accommodations list for recommended hotels close to campus. Most of the listed hotels offer a reduced rate – just let them know you're visiting Whitworth.