Fall Pirate Preview
Oct. 17 & 24 and Nov. 7, 2020
Join us for this one-day event to explore campus, discover opportunities outside the classroom and connect with members of the Whitworth community. Preview what it's like to be a student at Whitworth joining in current student activities, and learning what it takes to become a Whitworth Pirate.
Fall Pirate Preview registration will open in mid-August 2020.
Event participation is $25 per student (non-refundable within 48 hours of event). Student registration includes lunch, a t-shirt and the Pirate Preview program. To register and submit the event participation fee, please complete the online registration form. Space is limited, so please register early! Fall Pirate Preview registration begins in August.
Please note: Registration is not complete until we have received your event participation fee.
Parents and Guests
Parents and guests, we encourage you to attend Fall Preview with your student. There is no cost to attend. Registration includes the Pirate Preview program parent/guest activities on Saturday. Meals are optional and can be purchased in the dining hall. Here are some suggestions for nearby accommodations.
A Few Final Items
- Whitworth is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for visitors, students, faculty and staff. We all have a responsibility to protect ourselves and others to limit the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, we ask campus visitors to adhere to the following requirements:
- Bring and wear a face covering at all times, including during the campus tour.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and other people.
- Avoid visiting campus if you are sick, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.), or are a member of a high-risk population (those over age 65, with moderate to severe asthma, with chronic lung, heart and/or liver disease, with diabetes, with immunocompromised conditions, or with chronic kidney issues who are doing dialysis treatments).
- Overnight stays are not available for any of the Fall Pirate Preview Programs.
- Whitworth shuttle transportation to and from the Spokane airport/train/bus station is not available.
Please contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.