Fall Pirate Preview
Oct. 17 & 24 and Nov. 7, 2020
Join us for one of these one-day events to explore campus, discover opportunities outside the classroom and connect with members of the Whitworth community. Preview what it's like to be a student at Whitworth by joining in current student activities, and learning what it takes to become a Whitworth Pirate.
All Fall Preview events have reached full capacity. Registration is no longer available.
Event participation is $25 per student (non-refundable within 48 hours of event). Registration includes lunch for student and one guest, a t-shirt and the Pirate Preview program. To register and submit the event participation fee, please complete the online registration form. Space is limited to 40 people total, so please register early!
Please note: Registration is not complete until we have received your event participation fee.
Parents and Guests
A total of one guest may join their student for Fall Preview. There is no cost to attend. Registration includes the Pirate Preview program parent/guest activities on Saturday. Here are some suggestions for nearby accommodations.
A Few Final Items
Whitworth is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for visitors, students, faculty and staff. We all have a responsibility to protect ourselves and others to limit the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, we ask campus visitors to adhere to the following requirements:
- Bring and wear a face covering (over your nose and mouth) at all times, including during the campus tour.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and other people.
- Avoid visiting campus if you:
- Are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms that are not caused by another health condition (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Are a member of a high-risk population (those over age 65, with moderate to severe asthma, with chronic lung, heart and/or liver disease, with diabetes, with immunocompromised conditions, or with chronic kidney issues who are doing dialysis treatments)
- Have had close contact to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 14 days prior to your visit
- Have had COVID-19 symptoms that are not caused by another health condition in the last 10 days
- Have had a COVID-19 test in the last 10 days
- Notify Whitworth if you have or are being tested for COVID within 14 days after visiting campus.
- Download the LiveSafe App and complete the daily health check 2 hours prior to arrival to campus. Be prepared to show your results upon arrival to campus.
- Participate in a symptom screening upon arrival to campus and have your temperature taken If you do not pass the symptom screening or show a high temperature, your entire party will be asked to leave campus and reschedule the visit.
- Leave campus immediately if you begin to feel ill during any part of your visit, or if a staff member has asked you to leave campus due to a high temperature or not passing the daily health check on the LiveSafe App.
- Overnight stays are not available for any of the Fall Pirate Preview Programs.
- Whitworth shuttle transportation to and from the Spokane airport/train/bus station is not available.
Please contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com.