Graduates, former students and current students may order official transcripts using Whitworth's official online ordering system, Transcripts Plus by Credentials Solutions.
- Whitworth charges $5 per copy for official transcripts.
- Rush orders will be processed for an additional $5 per copy. Completed rush orders must be received by the university no later than 11 a.m. for same-day processing.
- By federal law, a transcript may be ordered only by the person whose name appears on the transcript.
- An authorization form must be completed, mailed, faxed, or signed electronically, to Credentials Solutions, and approved before your order is considered completed.
- Please allow at least one week during the academic term and two weeks at the beginning or end of a term and during registration for transcript processing.
Please call Credentials Solutions customer service at 1.847.716.3005 with questions or for additional help when placing a transcript order.
Unofficial transcripts may be obtained via Self-Service as well as in the Whitworth Registrar's Office with photo identification during regular business hours. Unofficial transcripts cannot be mailed, emailed or faxed.
To access your unofficial transcript online, log in to Pirate Port. Open Self-Service, click on Academics, then Student Planning, then Unofficial Transcripts.
If you have other questions regarding transcripts, please call the registrar's office at 509.777.3205.