Our Campus's Coronavirus Response
Whitworth University continues to keep the health and safety of our students and employees as our highest priority.
We all have a responsibility to protect ourselves and others to limit the spread of COVID-19. Please continue to visit this webpage for new or updated procedures and policies.
- Masking on campus becomes optional March 12. Learn more here.
- Spring Term COVID-19 testing and booster clinic information for undergraduates. Learn more here.
- Updated policies for Spring Term regarding testing and masking. Learn more here.
- Whitworth announces policies for Spring Term regarding testing and masking. Learn more here.
- Whitworth Interim President Scott McQuilkin announces COVID-19 vaccination policies for students and employees. Read the full message here.
Mask Up Signage
Print this file and post it in spaces where masks are needed: Mask Up Sign